The Software Engineer will be responsible for configuring Reflexis software by applying knowledge of systems management, application integration, and designing and developing solutions for application problems. In particular, the Software Engineer’s duties will include:
- Based on the nature of business of the customer, design new or select from a standard set of configuration templates that best suits the business needs of the customer and facilitate rapid deployment of the workforce management and time & attendance applications;
- Define, design, develop, and maintain a standard library of web services and APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) to extract data, reports, and analytics from the Reflexis Workforce Management solution and interact and interface with the Reflexis technical team to keep track of changing interface requirements;
- Provide technical and functional consultancy to customers deploying and using Nextenture products, such as Appointments Booking and Time standards development, to help develop application interfaces to customer’s own internal systems, thus enabling add-on professional services revenue for Nextenture;
- Work as a specialist in the Nextenture customer support services desk to respond to and resolve customer reported issues that pertain to database problems and response times;
- Provide Data migration and integrations consisting of migrating customer data from older Reflexis product versions to new database versions, such as Oracle or DB2;
- Provide database expertise and support, including performance improvements, for Nextenture developed applications such as Appointments Booking and work closely with the development team to implement database changes as the product functionality expands;
- Provide internal IT and networking support for geographically distributed Nextenture employees;
- Support and manage Nextenture’s hosting services including support of pre-production and production environments, monitoring and supporting data throughput and performance; and
- Perform database conversions for customers and work on conversion of legacy systems to cloud systems.
Employer requires candidate to have at least a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a closely related field.
Candidate must also have at least three years of software development work experience.
Employer also requires that the candidate have the following:
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, design, and develop automation of file uploads into servers gained through a minimum of three (3) years of work experience;
- Demonstrated ability to Install solutions in pre-production environment, run standard list of tests, ensure all integrated solutions function, and verify they can support data traffic through stress testing gained through a minimum of three (3) years of work experience;
- Demonstrated ability to execute development tasks, including automating deployments and migrating configurations while following standard practices and procedures gained through a minimum of three (3) years of work experience;
- Demonstrated ability to follow standard practices and procedures to execute development tasks as automating deployments and migrating configurations gained through a minimum of three (3) years of work experience; and
- Demonstrated familiarity deploying machine learning models in public cloud services such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform gained through a minimum of three (3) years of work experience.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently.
25% domestic travel is required.
Qualified candidates should mail resumes via USPS to:
Attn: Maygan Cianflone
220 Norwood Park South, Suite 106
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062